COBS Bread is looking for a Lead Baker to join their team. We have been baking bread in Canada since 2003 and are continuing to grow. If you are interested in joining our dynamic organization as a Lead Baker, then we encourage you to submit your application online today.
Working as a Lead Baker, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the highest quality of product is produced in a timely manner.
- Manage, maintain and order inventory to ensure that profitability is maximized.
- Train, develop, manage and lead production staff to ensure that business objectives are met.
A Successful Lead Baker at COBS Bread is:
- A quick study, with a willingness to learn all operations within the bakery.
- A bright, energetic individual who can help create a happy and vibrant workplace.
- A capable people manager and leader with proven experience in recruitment and selection, retention and staff development.
- Experienced in delivering exceptional customer service.
- A great communicator, problem solver and critical thinker.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, apply online today!
While we thank you for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
About COBS Bread
COBS Bread is part of the world's most successful retail bakery network – Bakers Delight – an Australian-owned company. Bakers Delight has been in operation since 1980, with more than 700 bakeries across Australia, New Zealand and in Canada. The entire network employs over 15,000 people, serving more than 2.1 million customers each week. The company's success can be attributed to the quality of our product, the development of our people and our warm and friendly customer service.
Apply for this job at: http://cobsbreadcareers.com/jobs/757281-full-time-lead-baker-lakeshore