We are looking for a full-time experienced Bookkeeper.
Please review the entire post before submitting your resume. Instructions are below.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process day-to-day transactions
- Analyze accounts up to trial balance and prepare reconciliations
- Prepare government remittances including: HST, Payroll, WSIB, etc.
- Prepare payroll, T4s and ROE
- Interact with clients
Must Have Skills:
- Self-starter and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to establish positive relationships with clients
- Ability to prioritize, manages multiple tasks, and meets deadlines
- Excellent English communication & presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent knowledge of Simply Accounting and Quickbooks
- 2-3 years experience in accounting firm and bookkeeping of small and medium size businesses
- Accounting Diploma
- Typing speed 50+
Our office is located in North York at Finch Ave. and Dufferin St. intersection (M3J 3H7). Please check Google maps to make sure that our location is suitable for you and you are able to reach us every day, on time and without difficulties.
What we have to offer to the right candidate
- We offer stable employment
- Access to group benefits, health & dental, after 3 months of employment
- Semi-annual and annual pay increases based on performance
- Two weeks of paid vacation time per year
- Bonuses to individuals engaged in sales
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- This position offers compensation between $12.00 - $13.00 per month for 44 hours per week.
Availability for Work
- You must be available for work 6 days a week
- You must be available from 10 am to 7 pm for a flexible schedule.
- You must not have any prior commitments that may reduce your availability for work
- You should reside within a short distance from our location
- You must be interested in a long-term employment (3+ years).
Citizenship and Security Clearance
- You must be a Canadian Resident, be bondable and have a clean police record.
- Police clearance report is required
- We require a minimum of 3 references.
- Two work references and one personal reference would be acceptable.
- We must be able to verify your references in order to employ you.
To apply, please do the following:
- Email your resume
- Indicate your minimum required compensation
- Confirm if our location is suitable for you
- Provide a link to your LinkedIn page
Please do not skip the above information.