- Develop and maintain a network/database of key talent potentially available for immediate hire.
- Develop knowledge related to company needs to effectively target recruitment resources in a professional and efficient manner
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Screen and interview qualified candidates.
- Conduct interviews via telephone / face-to-face /skype
- Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Review the hiring manager’s interview feedback with each candidate and take appropriate action when required.
- College Diploma/University Degree preferred.
- Minimum 7+ years of recruitment experience focusing on both contract and permanent positions
- Experience with multiple recruiting methods ranging from internet recruiting, market trend analysis and cutting-edge sourcing techniques
- Proven track record at achieving placement goals in a high paced environment
- Initiative, high energy, strong sense of urgency and the ability to handle many projects simultaneously
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solid organizational and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated team skills and ability to collaborate on staffing assignments
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Outlook
If you meet my client criteria I would love to hear from you!!
Only candidates who are currently living in the Calgary area will be considered.