Helical Pier Systems is seeking a Front End Loader Operator to join our team in Fort St. John, BC.
The Front End Loader Operator is responsible for the safe loading and unloading of all products shipped into and out of the facility. They play a key role in the organizing of inventory within the yard, and are fully involved with the shipment schedule.
You bring the following:
- Work well with others
- Capable of working within a fast paced environment
- Ability to follow direction, remain alert, and maintain a high level of concentration
- Have good judgement and the ability to react quickly
- Knowledge of, or training in, WHMIS, OSSA is considered an asset
Conditions of employment include:
- 2 years’ experience within a yard environment and have taken all required training
- Completed equipment operator training
- Have taken safe work procedures training
- Proven experience in managing multiple priorities
- Good communication skill both oral and written
- Prefer previous experience in operating mobile equipment
- Pass a pre-employment 50lb Fitness test, and a Drug & Alcohol test
- High school diploma or GED, or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- Responsible to wear all appropriate Personal Protective Equipment(PPE)
- Must attend, and partake in all pre-job, post job, and monthly safety meetings
Please note this is a full time shop position. You must live in Fort St. John or the surrounding area or be willing to relocate.
Our Company offers engineering, manufacturing, installation, equipment design and creation for foundation systems within residential, commercial, oil & gas, utility and industrial markets. HPS offers a competitive benefit and compensation package.
We thank all interested candidates who apply and show interest in our organization, however only those being considered will be contacted directly for an interview. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.