Title: Department: Summary:
Guest Service Agent
Handle the requests and transactions of the hotel guests, and coordinate with the other departments as necessary.
1. Checking guests in and out of the hotel, make future reservations when necessary.
2. Post pantry charges, and other miscellaneous charges to guest accounts
3. Administer hotel guest payment policies
4. Handle hotel multi line telephone system, transfer calls, take messages for hotel
staff as well as guests
5. Modify, make and cancel guest reservations
6. Making necessary corrections to guest accounts.
7. Assist in the verifications, balancing and revenue to maximize hotel’s availability
8. Coordinate with other departments to fulfill guest special requests
9. Communicate Hampton Inn by Hilton facilities and services to guests at check-in
10. Answer guest questions regarding local area facilities
Indeed - 18 months ago