The first and last word in language training for more than a century, the name Berlitz® has become synonymous with excellence in learning. In fact, millions of alumni from all walks of life have experienced new cultures more fully, thanks to Berlitz.
For over 40 years, Berlitz Canada has been providing the highest quality language training to the Canadian market. At Berlitz we are committed to fully understanding the language goals our learners wish to achieve and strive to cultivate long-term relationships with each of them.
Currently, we are recruiting a French Language Instructor to work at an off-site government location in Shilo, MB. This is a contract position that will run from January 7th to March 22nd, 2013. Hours of instruction are 6 per week split into two days.
It is NOT the responsibility of the Instructor to develop materials and curriculum. It will however, be the responsibility of the Instructor to:
1. Ensure quality delivery of the lessons
2. Execute and be dedicated to the PLF2 method of instruction
3. Commit to providing the highest quality of service to customers
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION
- Deliver lessons in accordance with the teaching principles of PFL2 focused on the interests and needs of the client, working one on one and with groups of different sizes on company premises
- Native proficiency in the French language
- University degree (Canadian equivalency) specializing in education or a related field such as linguistics, translation, journalism, history, political science, social sciences, theology, psychology, communications, anthropology, sociology, philosophy, literature or law OR a teacher’s certificate recognized by a Canadian provincial Government.
- A minimum of 300 hours of teaching French as a second language to adults since 2004.
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills
- Training in the PFL2 method a strong asset. However, training will be provided.
Thank you in advance for your interest. Berlitz hires on the basis of merit and is committed to employment equity. We encourage all qualified persons to apply.
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard