The Freight Administrator is responsible for coordinating and monitoring shipments of non-merchandise supplies from Canada and the ALDO distribution center in Milan, Italy, to ALDO franchise stores around the world.
- Ensure the execution of shipments and follow-up on delivery
- Communicate shipment related issues and developments to Store Planning, Procurement and Logistics departments
- Process commercial documents for exports, including necessary documents for Customs Clearance
- Coordinate courier shipments of supplies ordered by different departments in the company, including Visual Presentation, Marketing, Store Planning, and Procurement
- CEGEP degree with courses in business administration and/or international trade
- Minimum two years experience in Import/Export
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
- Able to multitask, prioritize workload, and meet tight deadlines
- Able to work independently as well as within a multi-cultural and cross-functional team
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office with excellent knowledge of Excel, knowledge of Oracle SQL an asset
- Excellent verbal and written English and French language skills
The Aldo Leopold Foundation is committed to fostering the land ethic through the Legacy of the Aldo Leopold. The Land Ethic Campaign is the...