Four North Ventures Ltd o/a McDonald’s Restaurant in Edson, AB is now hiring Full Time Food Service Supervisors (NOC 6212) to work flexible shifts, including evening and weekends. Chosen applicants are expected to work 40 hours per week with the possibility of overtime. A Food Service Supervisor has to manage food product preparation and maintain the highest level of product quality and cleanliness. His/her job is to provide prompt and efficient service to customers in a courteous and friendly manner while striving to exceed customer expectations and achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
Wage: $13.20 / hour
Positions Available: 10
· Maintains courteous interaction with customers at all times.
· Supervise, coordinate and schedule the activities of staff that prepare, portion and serve food.
· Monitor staff performance.
· Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation.
· Prepare food order summaries for chef according to requests from customers.
· Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operation.
· Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
· Implement operational procedures.
· Respond and correct customer complaints.
· Train staff in job duties and sanitation and safety procedures.
· Ensure that safety regulations are followed.
· Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
· Participate and assist in the development of policies and procedures.
Experience and Education:
· Completion of Secondary School
· Previous Quick Service Restaurant Experience as Food Counter Attendant and Food Preparer
· Basic reading, writing and math skills
· Medical Insurance
· 10 days of paid holidays
· Discount card(s)
Submit Resume on Poster
Mail or in Person:
4239 4 Avenue
Edson, AB T7E 1B8
Fax: (780) 778-4393