FOOD PREPARATION / FOOD SERVICE WORKERS
Sodexo in Canada
Recognized as a strategic partner, Sodexo Canada has consolidated its position by providing a range of Quality of Life in the corporate, education, healthcare and remote sites segments. Delivering more than 850 different food and facilities management solutions across 750+ sites, Sodexo is a market leader in Canada. Operating in 80 countries, Sodexo serves 75 million consumers each day through its unique combination of On-site Services
As a member of our food services team, you will provide the highest quality of customer service at all times, while preparing or serving food to customers:
- Food Prep Helpers will assist in the preparation of food by reading recipes, product directions and estimate food requirements. You will operate a variety of kitchen utensils (weigh, measure, mix, wash, peel, cut, etc) to prepare food for cooking, serving or storing food properly, and may also taste test products as required.
- Food Service Workers will assist in the set-up and breakdown of food service stations. You will serve and replenish food from counters and steam tables, as well as interact with and assist customers/patients when delivering trays (opening containers, cutting food, etc).
- Positions require sanitizing of work stations and compliance with all Sodexo and client regulatory rules, health/safety procedures.
Growth and Development
- One year of experience preferred
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service skills, willing to go beyond the basics
- Ability to work under supervision and follow standard procedures, and compliance with all health and safety standards
- Personal and professional integrity, appearance, and demeanor
Bilingual only (French and English)
- Embodies our value behaviors: Service Spirit, Team Spirit, and the Spirit of Progress
*A wide array of interesting jobs *Nationwide locations *Tremendous growth possibilities *Continuous learning opportunities *Incentive Plans *Rewards & Recognition *Employee Benefits *Flexible Time *Discounts *Committed to People Development *Promoting Individual and Collective Achievements *Diversity and Inclusion *Corporate Citizenship *Hunger Fighting Initiatives *Environmentally Conscious.
To find out more, come visit us at: www.sodexo.ca
When you want to work for a company with the resources and commitment to help you grow professionally, a career at Sodexo could be the answer.
We are committed to equity in employment. We use the masculine in order to lighten the text.
*Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Indeed - 8 months ago
Sodexo, Inc. is the leading provider of integrated food and facilities management services in the U.S., Canada and Mexico, with $6.7 billion...