Compass Group Canada is the nation’s leading food service and support services company. With over 23,000, we set the standard for food and service excellence.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Compass Group Canada Head Office is located at Suite 400, 5560 Explorer Drive, Mississauga, ON
Position: Food Counter Attendant
Hourly Wage $11.25 - 14.00
Location: 7802 101 Street Ft Saskatchewan, AB T8L 2P3 plus Various Locations across Edmonton Region.
Overview: We are currently hiring for 5 Full Time permanent Food Counter Attendants for various locations across the Edmonton Region.
- Assist in the kitchen doing food preparation
- Prepare coffees, cappuccinos, lattes, etc
- Heating foods, packaging and portioning food as per instructions or recipe
- Ensure high level of cleanliness through cleaning schedules
- Taking customers orders
- Kitchen clean up general equipment and facility cleaning
- Ensure that station is always manned and supplies are fully stocked
- Ensure strict compliance with Compass' Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- Minimum one year previous kitchen experience
- Previous barista experience an asset
- Customer service and cash experience
- Must be able to clear a criminal and credit record check
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
Compass Group provides a comprehensive benefits package for all full-time hourly staff, including health and dental.
Look for us on Facebook and LinkedIn! Follow us on http://twitter.com/CompassABJobs
Please submit your resume online at: www.compass-canada.com or fax: 403-244-5345
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.
Start Date 10/11/2013
Job ID: 6159