McDonald’s Restaurant in Edson, AB is now hiring Full Time Food Counter Attendants. Applicant should have a flexible schedule including late evenings, overnights and weekends. The applicant is also expected to work 40 hours per week with the possibility of overtime. A Food Counter Attendant has to prepare food products for customers maintaining the highest level of product quality and cleanliness. His/her job is to provide prompt and efficient service to customers in a courteous and friendly manner while striving to exceed customer expectations.
Wage: $11.50 per hour
Positions Available: 15
· Taking customer’s food orders.
· Maintains courteous interaction with customers at all timAssemble food such as sandwiches, hamburgers, salads and prepare milkshakes and ice cream dishes.
· Prepare all food products according to approval procedures.
· Portion and wrap food or place it directly on trays for service to patrons.
· Package takeout food.
· Serve customers at counters.
· Stock refrigerators and salad bars.
· May receive payment for food items purchased.
· Initiate actions to correct customer complaints and refers customers concerns to management immediately.
· Ensures products/supplies are rotated in and out of storage.
· Monitors and maintains all product /supply levels and notifies management when levels are low.
· Notifies management immediately when equipment requires repair.
· Ensures production/service areas are organized, professional and clean at all times.
Experience and Education:
· No experience required, on the job training is provided.
· Basic reading, writing and math skills.
Skills and Knowledge:
· Effective communication skills
· Good interpersonal skills
· Demonstrates wiliness to learn
· Customer service oriented
· Active team player, remains calm under pressure
· Reliable and dependable, Integrity and Honesty in Personal and Professional Behaviour
· Medical Insurance available based on current policy
· 10 days of paid holidays
· Discount card(s)
1) Mail or in Person:
4239 4th Avenue
Edson, AB T7E1B8
2) Fax: (780)778-4393