McDonald’s Restaurant in Meadow Lake, SK is now hiring Full Time Food Counter Attendants. Applicants should have a flexible schedule including late evenings, overnights and weekends. The applicant is also expected to work 40 hours per week with the possibility of overtime. A Food Counter Attendant has to prepare food products for customers maintaining the highest level of product quality and cleanliness. His/her job is to provide prompt and efficient service to customers in a courteous and friendly manner while striving to exceed customer expectations.
Wage: $10.80 per hour
Positions Available: 15
- Taking customer’s food orders.
- Maintains courteous interaction with customers at all times.
- Assemble food such as sandwiches, hamburgers, salads and prepare milkshakes and ice cream dishes.
- Prepare all food products according to approval procedures.
- Portion and wrap food or place it directly on trays for service to patrons.
- Package takeout food.
- Serve customers at counters or buffet tables.
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars.
- May receive payment for food items purchased.
- Initiate actions to correct customer complaints and refers customers concerns to management immediately.
- Ensures products/supplies are rotated in and out of storage.
- Monitors and maintains all product /supply levels and notifies management when levels are low.
- Notifies management immediately when equipment requires repair.
- Ensures production/service areas are organized, professional and clean at all times.
Experience and Education:
- No experience required, on the job training is provided.
- Basic reading, writing and math skills.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Effective communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates wiliness to learn
- Customer service oriented
- Active team player, remains calm under pressure
- Reliable and dependable, Integrity and Honesty in Personal and Professional Behaviour
- Medical Insurance at shared cost.
- 15 days of paid holidays
- Discount card(s)
Submit resume through link provided.
Mail or in Person:
615 9 Street West
Meadow Lake, SK S9X 1T1
Fax: (306) 445-7786
Indeed - 5 months ago