Want to Take Your Culinary Career to the Next Level? Then read on!
Who Are We?
We are an award winning culinary team looking for enthusiastic, hardworking, experienced professionals! Our vision is to be the preferred caterer and employer of choice for our community and it takes great people to make this vision a reality!
We are now hiring for First Cooks, Senior Cold Kitchen Cook (Head Salad Maker) and Assistant Cooks.
Love to be creative?
Join our creative team. We provide an innovative and cutting edge catering & dining experience for our guests.
- Competitive salary
- Outstanding benefits
- Generous vacations and leaves
- Development and training opportunities
- Wellness initiatives and a respectful work environment
- You are looking for a full-time & year round position; you possess your Red Seal certification, have event catering experience & are passionate about culinary arts. First Cooks wage commences at $19.21/hour.
- You are looking for a part-time position; you are interested in learning & growing your culinary experience; you have experience with catering and fine-dining. Senior Cook Cold Kitchen (Head Salad Maker) wage commences at $18.24
- You are looking for a part-time position; you are interested in learning & growing your culinary experience and sharing your talents. Cook wages commence at $16.73.
Through the use of fresh, local and sustainable ingredients, and our ongoing commitment to the training and development of our team, we are continually raising the bar in terms of quality, service and professionalism. To learn more about us, meet our team, ask questions and get a feel for this amazing opportunity, bring your cover letter & resume and join us for an information session:
Session 1 Monday July 15th from 6:00pm to 8:00pm or
Session 2 Tuesday July 16th from 10:00am to 12:00pm
Marine Drive Commonsblock Building 3 2205 Lower Mall UBC, Point Grey Campus. Bring a friend or colleague who may be interested; some preliminary interviews conducted on site. Please RSVP by Friday July 12th (Please type Session 1 or Session 2 in the Subject line) or by calling 604-822-3663.