ACCOUNT ASSOCIATE – FINISHING SERVICES – LEVEL 3
Our client is looking for a Finishing Services level 3 Account Associate to successfully manage the day-to-day operations of their busy printing center. This position would begin February 18, 2013 and is contract until December 31,2014.
Essential DUTIES include:
- Act as site lead in finishing group providing training and support to less experience workgroup members
- Correct all escalated concerns with document finishing quality and emergency short notice requirements
- Schedule and manage the document finishing quality (i.e. requirements, confirmations, capacity workflow planning, quality control, packaging specifications and delivery execution
- Operate binding equipment
- Reprint and/or refinish archived documents
- Act as primary customer contact for concerns regarding finishing
- Provide customer consultation as required
- Provide solutions for complex finishing problems (i.e. multiple parts with different sizes shapes and media being shipped to multiple locations)
- May train new or more junior employees
- Advanced knowledge of bindary/finishing process to solve problems (i.e. 8.5x11 inch job with interchangeable pages)
- Ability to operate wide format laminator and asset
- Working knowledge of high volume print operations
The ideal candidate will be customer service oriented and possess specialized training/education as required: high school diploma; 1-2 years finishing experience. A criminal record check is required.
If this describes you, please send your resume to Connie Duguid.
Founded in 1981, Staff Bureau has been assisting companies and individuals with their temporary and permanent staffing needs, as well as...