ACCOUNT ASSOCIATE – FINISHING SERVICES – LEVEL 3
Our client is looking for a Finishing Services level 3 Account Associate to successfully manage the day-to-day operations of their busy printing center. This position would begin February 18, 2013 and is contract until December 31,2014.
Essential DUTIES include:
- Act as site lead in finishing group providing training and support to less experience workgroup members
- Correct all escalated concerns with document finishing quality and emergency short notice requirements
- Schedule and manage the document finishing quality (i.e. requirements, confirmations, capacity workflow planning, quality control, packaging specifications and delivery execution
- Operate binding equipment
- Reprint and/or refinish archived documents
- Act as primary customer contact for concerns regarding finishing
- Provide customer consultation as required
- Provide solutions for complex finishing problems (i.e. multiple parts with different sizes shapes and media being shipped to multiple locations)
- May train new or more junior employees
- Advanced knowledge of bindary/finishing process to solve problems (i.e. 8.5x11 inch job with interchangeable pages)
- Ability to operate wide format laminator and asset
- Working knowledge of high volume print operations
The ideal candidate will be customer service oriented and possess specialized training/education as required: high school diploma; 1-2 years finishing experience. A criminal record check is required.
If this describes you, please send your resume to Connie Duguid.