We are an international full service third party logistics provider with more than a decade of experience in the NAFTA trade
industry. Our 17 offices are strategically positioned throughout Mexico, the United States and Canada and give us a competitive
advantage and also allow for superb customer service and attractive rates.
We provide flexibility to our customers’ needs; from in-house solutions to a complete outsourcing of your logistical department.
We analyze supply chain requirements in order to offer the logistical design that will best suit our customer’s needs.
Our commitment is to be creative and this a standard in our business practice. We have developed our business management team, based on projects and by objectives in order to organize a company formed by a
multi-cellular structure of teams instead of a normal hierarchy structure.
Management promotes relaxed control, by expecting mature human-being response (inherent responsibility), and creating rich environments.
One family, 120 countries, 293 offices and over 2800 talented professionals are available 24/7 to assist with your transportation demands, fulfilling our brand promise: Fast, Friendly & Dedicated!
NEED a proactive individual, experienced in financing, credit and banks negotiations, positive team player, eager to apply his/her expertise and skills.
Must be career and goal oriented.
This is a magnificent opportunity to develop a team from scratch.
Remarkable environment, travel perks, benefits, and internal growth among an Multi-national Company.
This position will be responsible to control bookkeeping, financial statements, bank reconciliations, IRS/CRA compliance, etc., for offices in both countries USA and CANADA.
- 5-10 years experience managing administration and/or accounting teams and responsibilities;
- At least 1 year experience in a freight forwarder role and/or 3PL, preferably in the expedited freight division, or experience in
supply chain management in the automotive industry.
- Knowledge of US / CAN accounting, bookkeeping and financial statements;
- Strong knowledge in IRS/CRA compliance;
- Cargowise trained, it will be considered an asset.
- Results-oriented and highly competitive;
- Self-motivated and self-focused;
- Highly-skilled in high-tech software, in latest gadgets, and a usual user of professional and personal social networks.
- High-skilled in verbal and written communication.
- Bilingual: English and Spanish. Will be considered an asset.
- College degree education, preferably 3-years college.