Position: Finance Director
Company: Bend All Automotive Inc.
Address: 575 Waydom Drive, Ayr, ON N0B 1E0
Location: Ayr, ON (Near Cambridge, Kitchener/Waterloo)
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday 8:00AM-4:30PM; Friday 8:00AM-2:00PM
Employment: Full Time, Permanent Position
Salary Range: $110,000 to $130,000 annually
Compensation: Company vehicle, laptop and cellphone provided.
Relocation allowance available.
Benefits: Health (prescription drug, extended health), Dental, RRSP & Pension Plan, Life Insurance, Disability Coverage (STD/LTD), and Course Reimbursement Program available among others.
Bend All Automotive Incorporated (BAA) is a leading supplier of Automotive Components and Automation Tooling Equipment. BAA supports customers worldwide with leading technology through product design, prototyping, product validation, tool building and a flexible streamlined manufacturing process. Our expertise is not limited to standard forming techniques, but entails the utilization of synchronized manufacturing systems that provide our customers with cost effective and mistake proof solutions.
We are always seeking talented, motivated people to help us grow. We are proud of the quality and workmanship of every part we supply to our customers. Above all, we value our team members because they are the foundation of our success and key to our future.
Reporting to the CEO and Group CFO, the Finance Director’s duties will include the following,
- Manage, direct, control, and evaluate the financial/accounting functions within the finance department and the Company
- Prepare financial reports that provide accurate financial data for the foreign parent Company and the Company’s Management team
- Prepare bank reports and annual statutory financials using IFRS and Italian GAAP
- Develop and implement the financial budgeting system that provides sound financial projections for managements use in strategic planning
- Manages accounting systems that facilitate and integrate the Company’s cost accounting, general accounting and budgetary activities
- Prepare and manage the monthly financial forecasts, internal financial needs and the annual operating budget
- Forecast and administer cash flow and funding requirements with foreign parent Company, and ensure the transactional business requirements are met
- Participate in new business quotation process by providing financial information on margins & costing
- Responsible for year-end audit and working with external auditors/consultants
- Facilitate cost management initiatives and identify process improvement opportunities
- Manage foreign exchange transactions
- Arrange and maintain the business insurance program and fixed asset register
- Establish and monitor internal controls to ensure that accounting activities are in accordance with established legal regulatory and company policies and procedures
- Provide support to other functional areas regarding comprehensive analysis, forecasting and decision support as needed
Qualifications (education & skills required):
- 5 to 10 years in related industry and in a senior financial role within a medium to large organization
- 2 to 3 years of auditing experience in a major auditing/accounting firm
- University Degree in Business/ Economics/Finance/ Accounting
- Advanced knowledge of Italian GAAP and IFRS (foreign parent company)
- Experience in cross border accounting principles and consolidation process
- Experience in international structured groups operating in the automotive sector
- Experience with the management of M/L term loan and Working Capital facilities, with covenant computation
- Requires extensive travelling abroad (mainly Italy & Mexico)
We look forward to meeting qualified candidates for this opportunity and encourage those who are interested to submit a resume, outlining salary expectations, to Human Resources, through our website www.bend-all.com.
Only candidates that are suitable for this role will be interviewed. Thank you for your interest in wanting to join a strong and committed team of professionals.
PLEASE QUOTE JOB TITLE IN SUBJECT LINE