Signal Warehousing Ltd. is is looking for a full time Finance Controller / Account Manager to perform the following duties:
- Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Maximize return and limit risk through cash balancing and strategic investing.
- Protect assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Monitor and confirm financial conditions by conducting audits
- Provide status of financial conditions by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Prepare budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Achieve budget objectives through expenditures scheduling, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Comply with provincial and federal government legal requirements through the up-to-date studying of existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintain financial staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain financial department staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Protect operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Experience and knowledge in financial controls, analysis, and implementations
- Minimum 1 year of experience in similar position in Canada
- Good understanding of financial and tax issues on an international level
- Managing Processes, Financial Software, Developing Standards, Audit, Accounting, Corporate Finance, Tracking Budget Expenses, Financial Skills, Analyzing Information , Developing Budgets, Performance Management
- Bi-lingual or multi-lingual communication abilities is an asset
- A university bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, commerce, accounting, or related field is required
- A master's degree in business administration, finance, or related field is an asset
Wage: $33/Hr. Paid biweekly. 40 work hours per week.
Business Address: 8601 Main Street, Vancouver, BC
Please e-mail your resume to us, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.