Helical Pier Systems Ltd. requires a full-time Field Safety Coordinator for our Alberta operations.
If you are energetic and excited to work as part of a team, focused on providing exceptional customer service, completing each job to the highest standards and want to contribute your skills and experience within a growing and dynamic industry, then we want to hear from you! You'll be rewarded with the opportunity to work for a dynamic and growing company, a work environment where feeling valued and respected is an expectation, career advancement opportunities and a competitive benefit and compensation package.
Three to five years of field safety experience is required. You will be reporting directly to the HSE Manager. You will be expected to travel and work at various field sites. The work rotation will vary according to the work schedule.
You bring the following:
- Work well with others
- Capable of working within a fast paced environment
- Ability to follow direction, remain alert, and maintain a high level of concentration
- Have good judgement and the ability to react quickly
Conditions of employment include:
- Possess NCSO or other Alberta recognized safety designation
- Knowledge of ENFORM COR requirements an asset
- Class 5 Drivers License with clean drivers abstract and own vehicle
- Have previous field experience
- Strong understanding of OH&S is required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to complete required paperwork and documentation in a timely neat and organized fashion
- Must pass a pre-employment Drug, Alcohol, and Physical Fitness test
Our Company offers engineering, manufacturing, installation, equipment design and creation for foundation systems within residential, commercial, oil & gas, utility and industrial markets. A world leader, our equipment sales, maintenance and tooling division are unique and offer services no one else in the industry provides. With a proven track record and the drive to be an industry leader, we are committed to providing high quality innovative and engineered foundation products to a diverse market.
We thank all interested candidates who apply and show interest in our organization, however only those being considered will be contacted directly for an interview. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Helical Pier Systems Ltd. (HPS) offers engineering, manufacturing, installation, distribution and equipment design and creation for helical...