Tradesmen Enterprises GP Inc., which is a leading facility and pipeline constructor in Northwestern Alberta, is currently seeking an experienced Field Quality Control Assistant who works based in Grande Prairie.
This position assists the Turnover & Document Control Lead with the activities of the document control group, and maintains proper tracking and filing of all documents & procedures.
- Assist with the maintenance and control of all document control records.
- Initiate and submit RFI’s, and manage and control FCN’s/DCN’s
- Ensure that there is an efficient system in place for exchange of turnover information between the quality control, quality assurance leads, discipline coordinators, field engineers or technical coordinators, QC inspectors data input, and document control.
- Assist in weld mapping, NDT tracking
- Follow up with the QA/QC team to get all required documents necessary to assemble the turnover package
- Compile required documentation and as-builts to ensure a complete turnover package
- Ensure turnover package is completed on schedule and shipped to client
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong teamwork ethics
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven & Quick decision making skills
If you are looking to work in an environment that foster's good learning and professional growth, this is the company for you.
Please forward resumes via email for consideration.
Tradesmen Enterprises GP Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those who are under consideration will be contacted.