Primary responsibilities include working with the sales force to provide solutions and marketing support to our customers.
Alltech's global marketing department integrates and coordinates the company's communication strategy to deliver a clear message into the marketplace for Alltech and our products. This dynamic department has responsibility for the marketing of several multi-million dollar product lines across the globe in cooperation with the company's global sales team.
Profile of Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have experience in a marketing environment (2-5 years minimum) and a Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or in a related field. Understanding of the animal agriculture industry is an asset. Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential as well as proven organizational skills. We are seeking dynamic self starters, looking for an exciting career opportunity in the animal health and nutrition industry.
- Implement and execute the corporate marketing plan at a local level, including tailoring the marketing scheme to fit the regional market.
- Assist with and maintain a budget for marketing costs in the region.
- Communicate with sales & sales management and office team; as well as National and International Marketing Teams.
- Plan and coordinate regional and local events, campaigns, press initiatives, promotions, & additional marketing initiatives in Western Canada.
- Assist with customizing marketing programs for top clients.
- Increase market share within the region.
Computer skills necessary:
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills; Including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent typing skills
- Dictation/transcription skills
We offer an impeccable working environment, competitive salary and benefits package.
The ideal candidate should possess a valid driver's license
Since its foundation in 1980, Alltech has grown at a rapid pace worldwide. So much so, that today Alltech is recognized as one of the top...