Required to operate an agricultural implement in crop production fields. Shift work and extended working hours are required. Experience is an asset but not necessary, training will be provided. Term to run from approximately June 23 to August 30, 2014.
- Previous operation of larger equipment – be it agricultural, construction, etc is an asset.
- A valid operators license required.
- Availability for longer hours and shift work required.
- Ability to complete appropriate paperwork documenting work completed during shift.
- Ability to adhere to all safety protocols and procedures.
Please apply at this link:
Indeed - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard
Headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Monsanto Canada Inc. is part of the larger global Monsanto family. Monsanto Company is an agricultural...