To prepare and serve New York Fries according to Operational standards.
To provide our customer with the highest level of customer care.
To provide great product quickly and efficiently and with a smile.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Ability to demonstrate a sense of customer awareness.
- Able to Anchor the customer lines.
- Able to sample the fires and associate products to potential customers.
- Able to suggestive sell and the upselling of New York Fries products to customers.
- Continuously promoting New York Fries and its products.
Handling customer service transactions.
- Serving the product to the customer.
- Full product knowledge on all New York Fries products that are served.
- Answering any customer inquiry/complaint in a polite and professional manner.
Ability to operate the cash register.
- Follow all New York Fries cash handling and cash register procedures.
Preparation of food items for cooking and service to the customer.
- Proper storage and handling of all food products.
- Ensuring fryers are at proper temperature and the oil colour and fry flavour is at proper New York Fries quality standards.
Ensuring the maintenance and cleanliness of the Store and all equipment.
- Cleaning of all equipment, filtering and boil outs of fryers, cleaning of fry baskets, pots and pans and keeping condiment station clean and stocked.
- Washing of all surface areas, sweeping and mopping of the floor area.
- Having product deliveries put away in a safe and timely fashion.
- Ensuring sufficient stock levels of necessary products are in place for the present shift and upcoming shift.
Adhering to all policies and regulations contained within the New York Fries Starter Pack.
Adhering to all New York Fries safety procedures and practices, that potentially impacts upon the individual employee, fellow employees and/or customers.
Adhering to all Department of Health codes concerning product storage, preparation and service.
Ability to conduct Store Opening and Closing duties.
Ability to complete all paperwork assigned by either Store Supervisor or Store Manager.
All other duties, as assigned by Store Supervisor, Store Manager or Corporate General Manager.
New York Fries located at Southgate Centre within the food court.
Store tends to be tight and warm due to heat produced by the fryers; floors can have water and oil on them if not regularly maintained.
Working with hot oil, gravy, cheese sauce and other toppings on a continuous basis.
Regular heavy lifting is required, up to and including 50-pound boxes.
Knowledge: Incumbent should have some high school education.
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and written in English.
- Possess a "Customer Service" attitude.
- Possess a people friendly, out going, polite and helpful disposition.
- Possess a professional appearance and attitude.
- Able to work in a fast paced, physically demanding environment.
- Able to be flexible to the demands of such an operation.
Experience: No prior foodservice or retail experience required for success in the position.