At INVENTA, we bring brands to life!
As one of Canada’s Top Promotional & Marketing companies, we have over 16 years of success launching experience-based Promotional Campaigns.
We take passionate Brand Ambassadors and connect them with exciting Brand Campaigns that inspire, motivate, and connect with people.
Come be a part of BC’s first ever Family Day this February 11th and help families celebrate British Columbia’s newest holiday!
We will be holding a day long event in communities throughout BC, including Vancouver and Victoria on February 11th providing activities and entertainment to help British Columbians celebrate the first Family Day in BC. If you are passionate about the Province you live in and everything it has to offer - and want to join our team of likeminded individuals, we would love to hear from you!
At each event, you will be driving awareness amongst British Columbians about Family Day and promoting the value and meaning of family to event attendees. You will be helping event attendees create memorable moments, and ensuring each and every family has a great experience at BC’s inaugural Family Day celebration!
- Friendly and mature team player with strong communication skills
- Ability to engage and interact with families and all event attendees with a positive demeanor
- Ability to generate excitement for Family Day
- Assist with the set-up and tear-down of equipment
- Must be comfortable working on your feet, outdoors and in all weather conditions
- Must be able to commit to the entire program; including potential overtime
- It is considered an asset if you have an arts, crafts or a technology background
PROGRAM DATES –
February 3rd – Training
February 11th – Event Day
If you are interested in applying, submit your resume AND references (2) through our website. www.inventaworld.com.