Martin Deerline is one of Canada’s largest John Deere dealerships marketing agricultural equipment, skid steers, lawn and garden, golf and turf and commercial landscaping equipment. The Wetaskiwin location is currently looking for a Shop Hand/Assistant This position will report to the Falher Store Manager.
Primary Responsibilities the Position Entails:
- Provides assistance to Agricultural Service Technicians (Journeyman Mechanics)
- Work independently to perform duties such as changing oil and other fluids; replacing filters; installing components; detailing new and customers’ equipment; and moving equipment in Service area and/or customers’ location Assist in the service, repair, recondition and assembly of Customer and Dealership equipment, new or used.
- Operate shop equipment and tools, performing quality work, as quickly and efficiently as possible. With the Technician’s guidance, must be able to test for proper operation of equipment, using basic test equipment and procedures.
- Must be able to assist with component removal, disassembly, and reconditioning, following Technical and Operator Manual procedures, under the supervision of the Service Foreman or Service Technician.
- Customer oriented;
- High accuracy skills;
- Superior communication skills;
- Quick learner;
- Excellent computer skills and willing to learn new softwares.
Our company is a recognized leader in this industry and community. We offer a full benefit package including RRSP, life insurance, health insurance with the addendum of dental and vision that may be extended to the family.
Though all the resumes are welcome, only qualified candidates will be contacted at this time. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please, forward resumes in attention to Human Resources or Fax to 780-451-2678. Or Feel free to stop by the store to drop off a resume.
Indeed - 4 months ago