Sony Pictures Imageworks Canada – VANCOUVER, BC
We are actively seeking a Facility PA to start in mid-October, 2012. This is a full time position reporting to the Manager, Studio Operations
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Shipping and receiving, including tracking packages and assets.
- Be an integral part of the Occupational Health and Safety program and support those initiatives.
- Monitor the studio first aid program and ensure the required levels are maintained.
- Assist with the updating of any emergency plan or procedure.
- Complete any onsite minor repairs, including drywall and assist with decore.
- Coordination of outside contractors including ensuring appropriate completion of tasks and following up regarding deficiencies.
- Source new vendors, establish and maintain excellent vendor and contactor relations.
- Maintain and update several databases, tracking a wide variety of systems.
- Monitoring of service levels and adjusting to reflect the needs of the studio.
- Provide assistance to other studio tasks as required.
- Organization and ordering of weekly office supplies, using external vendors.
Minimum Experience Required
- A minimum of 8 month of experience in Occupational Health and Safety
- Knowledge of shipping and receiving.
- Knowledge and understanding of basic repair techniques
- MS Office and specifically Excel Skills required; Gmail experience, Google Docs and Calendar.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work and remain detail oriented.
- Ability to take instructions as well as give direction.
- Candidate must have access to a vehicle.
If interested please send your resume with “Facility Assistant” in the subject line of the email.
Indeed - 22 months ago