Teleperformance began operations in Canada in 1995 and has grown to become a market leader. We own and operate contact centers throughout Canada, supported by our network of near shore and offshore centers around the world.
Our client is looking for motivated, personable, and eager individuals to join their growing sales team.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Position Type: Permanent, Part-time
Hours: Monday - Fridays 4pm to 9pm
Successful candidates must be available to work all shifts as outlined above. Saturday shifts may be required depending on business needs
Wage: $10.25 hourly + Bonus opportunities
Be prepared to earn as much as $16/Hourly based on performance!
Education: High School Diploma, College or University degree preferred
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 1 Year experience in cold sales, cold calling, or collections in a call center environment is a must
- Must have good communication, comprehension, negotiation and listening skills
- Outstanding ability to build rapport with customers -- excellent relationship management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task
- Typing skills-minimum 25 wpm with computer literacy
If these job details match you skills and availability we invite you to fill your application online at the link below:
You can also visit our Downtown Toronto offices with a updated copy of your resume:
365 Bloor St. E, Suite #600