- Assemble fixtures based on simple instructions
- Use of a wide range of tools including standard and power tools
- Secondary School diploma
- Owning a personal toolset
- Experience using a hammerdrill
- Ability to lift up to 50 Lbs
- Knowledge and experience reading and interpreting floor plans and blue prints
- Knowledge and experience with power tools
- Highly detail orientated and focused
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure, environment
- Valid driver’s license and personal vehicle
- Fall Protection and WHMIS certificates required
- Ability to legally operate a forklift and scissor lift a definite asset
- Excellent computer skills
Indeed - 20 months ago
Ground Up Foundations Inc.
- 14 days ago
Eneray Sustainable Structures Inc.
Moose Jaw, SK
- 12 hours ago
JWL Contractors Ltd
- 3 days ago
Global Retail Advantage, is the leading, single-source provider of outsource solutions for the retail supply chain providing services for a...