We are looking for Commission Sales Respresentatives for Major Appliances in Scarborough and Whitby areas
If you are an Experienced Big-Box Retail Sales Representative, please email us your resume
This position is primarily responsible for using professional selling techniques to ensure complete customer satisfaction, in accordance with company policy. Participate in departmental activities as assigned. This includes:
1. Perform selling activities such as:
- providing assistance to customers, responding to inquiries and complaints, and handling merchandise returns;
- providing demonstrations and instructions on specialized merchandise items;
- following corporate guidelines for prospecting and follow-up;
- selling related agreements/services, eg. maintenance agreement, stain protection agreement (SPA), delivery, installation, product protection plan, etc.
2. Operate point of sale (POS) terminal, and handle all types of transactions as required, eg. delivery.
3. Provide excellence in customer service, including mentoring new staff, resolving customer problems, and assisting associates in resolving customer problems. Maintain inventory systems, eg. delivery, perpetual inventory control, etc.
4. Perform merchandising responsibilities in accordance with corporate standards, eg. housekeeping, signing, replenishing, maintaining, merchandise presentation, etc.
5. Attend meetings, product knowledge and other training seminars.
6. Work in compliance with all laws and regulations and attend or complete all required health and safety training, report all accidents and take every precaution reasonable to ensure personal safety and the safety of others. Perform other duties as required.