Client Services Travel Agent Specialist
Adventure Canada - Port Credit, ON
Client Services Adventure Specialist
At Adventure Canada a Client Services Adventure Specialist is responsible for handling confirmed bookings generated by our sales team. Client Service Adventure Specialists are expected to quickly develop and intimate knowledge of Adventure Canada’s product line as well as general knowledge of the destinations visited on our expeditions. Through exceptional customer service and an organized approach to client files, Adventure Canada aims to provide an outstanding experience to all of our clients. Our sophisticated clientele require exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Creativity, problem solving and thinking on one’s feet are key in our fast paced, family owned and operated working environment. We are looking for a dynamic Client Services Specialist who meets the following criteria:
- 1-2 years of Customer Service experience
- Working experience handling sophisticated (60+) clientele
- Excellent verbal, written and communications skills
- Strong working knowledge of online booking systems, Mac OSx computers, website sales chat platforms, and Microsoft Office programs
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to manage client files independently and respond to client inquires via telephone and email
- Provide pertinent information to clients regarding their booking
- Comfortable in a small-office environment and can handle a variety of duties
- Knowledge of SES flight booking systems
- Assistance to Sales team as required
- Experience assisting with company event planning
- Travel industry experience
- Flight booking experience (SES platform)
- Passion for polar destinations
- Understanding of small-ship expedition travel
- Completion of high school is required.
- Travel Agent license is an asset.
All candidates who meet the above requirements are encouraged to apply. Please submit a cover letter and resume to hr[at]adventurecanada.com.
About Adventure Canada
Adventure Canada is a family owned tour operator that specializes in Polar Expedition Cruising in the Canadian Arctic, Greenland, Labrador, Newfoundland and other international destinations such as Antarctica, New Zealand and Europe. We are celebrating our 25th year of operation and are located in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. www.adventurecanada.com
Indeed - 18 months ago
Adventure Canada is a family owned tour operator that specializes in Polar Expedition Cruising in the Canadian Arctic, Greenland, Labrador,...