Expedition Sales Specialist
Adventure Canada is seeking an experienced Full-time Adventure Sales Specialist. This person is responsible for promoting and selling Adventure Canada tours to the general public and to industry partners. Sales are made via the telephone, email and in person. Sales specialists are expected to quickly develop an intimate knowledge of Adventure Canada’s product line as well as general knowledge of the destinations visited on our expeditions. As part of a small sales team, expedition specialists must be target oriented, motivated and organized. Our sophisticated clientele require exceptional verbal and written communication skills. We are seeking a natural leader who is creative, energetic and a sales driven individual that enjoys problem solving and thinking on one’s feet.
We are looking for a dynamic Sales Specialist who meets the following criteria:
- 5 years of sales experience with high success rates
- Sales driven independent worker
- Creative, energetic, reputable sales personality
- Working experience selling to sophisticated/affluent clientele
- Working experience with b2b and customer/consumer sales
- Experience with in-house and on the road sales
- Excellent public speaking, interpersonal, written and communications skills
- Customer service orientated
- Experience hosting information nights, attending trade shows & company events
- Ability to attend and speak publically at consumer & industry events
- Strong working knowledge of online booking systems, Mac OS X computers, website sales chat platforms, and Microsoft Office programs
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Comfortable in a small-office/ family business environment and can handle a variety of duties
- Travel industry experience
- Passion for polar destinations
- Understanding of small-ship expedition travel
- French and Japanese speaking/writing is an asset
Completion of high school is required. We are looking for an extremely dynamic sales person whose enthusiasm, drive and ability to sell and promote Adventure Canada products surpasses formal education.
All candidates who meet the above requirements are encouraged to apply. Please submit a cover letter and resume to hr[at]adventurecanada.com. Full job duties provided to those requested for an interview.
About Adventure Canada
Adventure Canada is a family owned tour operator that specializes in Polar Expedition Cruising in the Canadian Arctic, Greenland, Labrador, Newfoundland and other international destinations such as Antarctica, New Zealand and Europe. We are celebrating our 25th year of operation and are located in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. www.adventurecanada.com
Indeed - 7 months ago
Adventure Canada is a family owned tour operator that specializes in Polar Expedition Cruising in the Canadian Arctic, Greenland, Labrador,...