Are you intellectually curious, adept at building relationships on the phone, like a fast paced environment and are keen to expand your business knowledge? If so, this flexible position will interest you.
The Immersion Lab is the leading provider of powerful, customized, out-of-classroom learning experiences which rapidly transform senior leaders’ thinking and behaviours. Using a unique methodology known as In-Market Action Learning ™ we set up In-Market programs globally for many of the world’s leading organizations.
Our CEO and Chief Design Officer needs a right-hand person whose agility, intellectual horsepower and high impact personality will support her as she grows the company. In addition to many of the typical EA responsibilities this role involves extensive communication and management of customers and partners, as well program design support. Your research skills will be put to good use in validating program designs. This is ideal for a highly organized professional who wants to grow their own career quickly.
You will enjoy:
- Flexible working hours.
- Work from any location of your choice (all you need is high speed internet and telecoms).
- Tapping into our global network and helping us expand this.
- Continuous learning all the time.
- Stimulating projects for leading global enterprises.
- Our cohesive team who are having fun growing a unique company.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Love a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Have a strong telephone presence and a persuasive and impactful personality.
- Are capable of working with best-in-class clients and colleagues.
- Work comfortable in a deadline-driven environment.
- Have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent with work related experience in a relevant field.
This position has plenty of scope for growth and could involve global travel. This would be ideal for someone who is based in Mono / Shelburne / Orangeville.