Excel Education is a 1-on-1 in-home tutoring company that offers services to the elementary and high school students of South West Edmonton. We are currently looking for highly skilled Math Tutors. If you have passion for math and want to share that passion with others, then we want to hear from you. As a Excel Education tutor, you would be responsible for:
- Helping our students with their academic challenges
- Preparing customized lesson plans to meet students' specific needs
You would be required to travel to various tutoring sessions around the Edmonton SW area.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must be a university student or a recent graduate
- Bachelor of Education degree an asset
- Demonstrate excellence in teaching math
- Excellent academic merit
- Outstanding teaching skills
- Professional and reliable
- Patience, good communication skills, and creativity
- Very organized
- Access to a car (required)
We offer a steady stream of students, a supportive work environment, a flexible scheduling to fit your academic workload, and a competitive wage.