855 Homer Street, Vancouver, BC
Ausenco is an exciting, fast-growth organisation with a history of attracting visionary people who embrace challenges and discover innovative solutions to each and every project. We’re a global leader in engineering, project management and operations solutions for the Energy, Environment & Sustainability, Minerals & Metals, Process Infrastructure and Program Management sectors.
When it comes to ingenuity, we have no boundaries. With diverse projects across the globe, you can dare to do things differently, challenge the status quo and discover your true potential.
Ausenco’s Minerals & Metals business offers services covering all facets of the project life cycle from scoping and feasibility studies, through to project delivery and brown field plant upgrades. From the most effective design, through construction and to commissioning, our business and passion is exceptional project delivery of mineral processing plants.
The Opportunity and Job Description
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time, regular Engineering Manager to join our team. With a team of project direct reports from all Engineering Disciplines, the Engineering Manager is responsible for the management, development and deployment functions related to directing engineering professionals. You will maintain engineering standards across projects and studies by identifying and implementing best practice and holding the team to account for quality.
Our engineers at Ausenco have one thing in common – a commitment to continuous improvement through innovation. We are passionate people who work on diverse and interesting projects, no matter where we are in our career lifecycle.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
Your attributes and accomplishments will include:
- Minimum 20 years in base and precious metals extractive mineral processing industries.
- Proven experience leading design teams within a multi discipline engineering, procurement and construction management framework.
- Significant engineering management experience with crushing, grinding, materials handling, flotation, CIL/CIP, tailings.
- Extensive project experience in oxide/sulphide gold, copper, nickel and iron ore processing is essential.
- Solid leadership and management skills and intuitive understanding and appreciation of group dynamics/team development.
- Undergraduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
How to Apply
To be part of an exciting professional organization with offices around the world, we invite you to submit a detailed resume directly to this posting.
We will contact only those applicants who most closely meet our requirements directly. Compensation is commensurate with experience and the range is $80 – 140 per hour plus vacation and benefits.
We thank you for your interest in this position.