Have you recently graduated from University? Are you looking to start your fabulous career?
If you want to have the freedom to use your technical skills, take early career responsibility, experience rapid personal growth and development, and travel the world, then this opportunity is for you!
Our client, a manufacturing process improvement consulting firm located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, is seeking a Continuous Improvement Engineer to join their team. This is a great opportunity for new graduates with up to 3 years experience.
- Reporting to the Vice President
- Apply lean manufacturing and Six Sigma tools and methodology in the implementation of manufacturing excellence initiatives
- Manage a portfolio of lean projects directed at reducing waste and improving quality to provide greater value; implements such tools as: 5S, KPI, SMED, VSM, and Kaizen
- Train and lead client cross functional continuous improvement teams; focusing on measurable quality, service and cost improvements; mentor green belts
- Trains, coaches and motivates client personnel in the understanding and adoption of new principles and techniques
- Drives the standardization of processes and the implementation of metrics and best practices
- Assist in setting annual operational targets and help drive improvements to achieve those targets
- BS Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial)
- Must be a United States citizen
- Six Sigma and LEAN Manufacturing expertise would be an asset
- Proven track record in leading high performance teams and attaining results; able to quantify results
- Superior interpersonal and training/coaching skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with both customers and directors
- Proficient computer skills including M/S Office and Project Management
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
- Excellent compensation: $58,000 to $68,000 depending on level of experience
- Rapid increases and career growth
- A true work hard/ play hard environment
Interested applicants should apply directly to the posting at the link below.
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Randstad Holding N.V. is a worldwide temporary employment company specializing in flexible work and human resources (HR) services, with...