Based in Richmond, BC, the electronics assembly technician builds and tests all of Verisante’s products, receives and inspects inventory, and installs, maintains and demonstrates the equipment. Working within a registered ISO 13485 quality system, there is an emphasis on documentation and reporting, and on the continuous improvement of processes and procedures.
- Lays out, builds, tests, repairs, and maintains development and production electronic and optical components, parts, and devices.
- Works with engineering staff to develop and continuously improve assembly and test procedures.
- Sets up apparatus and designs test equipment to conduct functional and operational tests to evaluate performance and reliability of prototypes or shipping products.
- Performs incoming and in process inspections and tests, and completes and files reports within the quality system.
- Receives inventory according to quality system procedures and maintains accurate records in the MRP system. Responsible for shipping products and components from the Company’s warehouse.
- Writes technical reports to describe system operating characteristics, malfunctions, and deviations from design specifications so that the development team can implement design changes when required.
- Performs on-site installation, maintenance and demonstration of company products as required.
- A diploma for electronics technician or Bachelor of Technology, along with 5 years of related relevant experience in a medical-device manufacturing environment.
- Excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills, and experience presenting and reporting to management and working with customers.
- Experience working within an ISO 13485 registered quality system is essential.
Verisante develops innovative medical devices. For additional information, please see: www.verisante.com
This is a NEW, full-time position.
We thank all applicants for their interest. We will be contacting those being considered for the position.
Verisante Technology, Inc. is committed to helping save lives through the commercialization of innovative systems for the detection of...