Based in Richmond, BC, the electronics assembly technician builds and tests all of Verisante’s products, receives and inspects inventory, and installs, maintains and demonstrates the equipment. Working within a registered ISO 13485 quality system, there is an emphasis on documentation and reporting, and on the continuous improvement of processes and procedures.
- Lays out, builds, tests, repairs, and maintains development and production electronic and optical components, parts, and devices.
- Works with engineering staff to develop and continuously improve assembly and test procedures.
- Sets up apparatus and designs test equipment to conduct functional and operational tests to evaluate performance and reliability of prototypes or shipping products.
- Performs incoming and in process inspections and tests, and completes and files reports within the quality system.
- Receives inventory according to quality system procedures and maintains accurate records in the MRP system. Responsible for shipping products and components from the Company’s warehouse.
- Writes technical reports to describe system operating characteristics, malfunctions, and deviations from design specifications so that the development team can implement design changes when required.
- Performs on-site installation, maintenance and demonstration of company products as required.
- A diploma for electronics technician or Bachelor of Technology, along with 5 years of related relevant experience in a medical-device manufacturing environment.
- Excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills, and experience presenting and reporting to management and working with customers.
- Experience working within an ISO 13485 registered quality system is essential.
Verisante develops innovative medical devices. For additional information, please see: www.verisante.com
This is a NEW, full-time position.
We thank all applicants for their interest. We will be contacting those being considered for the position.
Indeed - 19 months ago