Willing to relocate??
We are currently looking for Electricians in Vaughan area (Steeles/Keele).
2 shifts are available:
· Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations
· Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fibre-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components
· Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance
· Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators and reactors
· Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems
· Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices
· Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
May install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices