Our Client, a growing association is currently searching for a Education and Development Manager. This is a new role and will appeal to a self-directed, results driven leader, who has the energy and enthusiasm to inspire, encourage and motivate others.
Reporting to the Executive Vice President, the Education and Development Manager will be responsible for leading, planning, managing and implementation of all training and development services, policies and programs.
Benefits of working at this organization:
- Excellent group of knowledgeable and passionate individuals
- A chance to develop your own role and take ownership of the position
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Develop education strategies that align with the mission/vision of the association
- Plan, develop, and provide education and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, workshops, webinars, multimedia, e-learning
- Analyze education needs to develop new education programs or modify and improve existing programs
- Recruitment and development of training instructors
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of education programs, providing recommendations for improvement
- Train instructors in techniques and skills for training and dealing with members
- Review and evaluate education programs for compliance with government standards
- Keeping accurate education records that are comprehensive and up to date
- Prepare and Maintain education budget
- Keep up to date with trends and industry/organizational requirements
Skills & Qualifications:
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in business administration or education
- Completion of Certificate in Adult Education (CAE, CACE)
- Minimum of five years of work experience in a leadership role
- Strong interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all levels and motivate others
- Proven ability to develop curriculum needed for training
- Must be familiar with e-learning
- Written and spoken communication skills that allow you to inform and advise others clearly
- Thoroughly knowledgeable in current industry trends in the field of education
- Strong strategic, leadership and management skills with a focus on results
This role will also appeal to an individual with excellent communication skills and multitasking abilities, has a positive attitude and is very energetic. If you have the organization and interpersonal skills, are a team player and interested in learning more about this opportunity please reply via indeed or call Linda Beaudry at 204-336-6246.
Indeed - 14 months ago
At MNP, it all starts with a relationship. The kind of relationship that helps us better understand your business – and offer you...