Prime Focus World is a global entertainment services company providing visual effects and stereo 3D conversion to major studios and filmmakers around the world.
From Hollywood to Bollywood and points in between, Prime Focus is recognized as a pre-eminent source of creative and technical services to the global entertainment industry. Top moviemakers rely on Prime Focus to deliver the artistry, technology and global infrastructure required to efficiently and cost-effectively convert 2D material into dazzling 3D.
Currently we are looking for a Editorial Assistant to join our team. The prospective applicant would ideally have a minimum of two years’ experience in a VFX facility as a VFX editor.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge in Final Cut Pro, and ideally Adobe Premiere also
- Some basic After Effects and Nuke
- A good working knowledge of Excel.
- Work with FMP would be beneficial.
- Be a good problem solver
- Have good communication skills
- Have a very keen eye for detail
Duties will include:
- Ingesting client delivered material into our internal pipeline
- Updating artists and production with edit change information
- Prepping material for internal and client review
- Deliver material to clients throughout the conversion process
- Prepare showreel material for client and bidding purposes
- Online editing experience is better than offline editing experience.
- Production experience, or a history of working on small projects or at small companies, is a plus.
- Knowledge of Framecycler is useful for review sessions-
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
- Duration: Staff position
- Start date: Immediate
If this is role seems to be of interest for you please apply to our website.
We’re looking forward to hearing back from you!
Please note only those who closely match our requirements will be contacted