Position: Duty Free Sales Associate
Job Summary: Provide excellent customer service and maximize sales by assisting in the daily operation of the store.
- Acknowledge and greet customers as they enter the store or approach the cashwrap.
- Follow all company policies, cash handling policies and special store loss prevention procedures.
- Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and store management.
- Effectively operate a cash register.
- Know basic store layout to assist customers in their selection of product and be able to answer customer questions about the entire store.
- Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding businesses/offerings within the facility.
- Assist other store employees in maintaining security in stores.
- Stock merchandise.
- Inform management of any out of stock situations.
- Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store, which includes sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise on store fixtures and displays.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities.
- Proficiency in the operation of a cash register.
- High degree of interpersonal skills.
- Education and Experience:
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Customer service experience and sales experience an asset
- ProServe certification is required
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older & fluent in English.
- Must have reliable transportation as public transportation is not available to the airport for all shift times
- Must be available for a wide range of shifts including early mornings, late evenings, and weekends
- Must be able to obtain a Transport Canada Security Clearance.
Wage is $14 per hour plus health benefits, staff discounts and free parking.
Indeed - 6 months ago