Position: Duty Free Sales Associate
Job Summary: Provide excellent customer service and maximize sales by assisting in the daily operation of the store.
- Acknowledge and greet customers as they enter the store or approach the cashwrap.
- Follow all company policies, cash handling policies and special store loss prevention procedures.
- Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and store management.
- Effectively operate a cash register.
- Know basic store layout to assist customers in their selection of product and be able to answer customer questions about the entire store.
- Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding businesses/offerings within the facility.
- Assist other store employees in maintaining security in stores.
- Stock merchandise.
- Inform management of any out of stock situations.
- Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store, which includes sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise on store fixtures and displays.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities.
- Proficiency in the operation of a cash register.
- High degree of interpersonal skills.
- Education and Experience:
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Customer service experience and sales experience an asset
- ProServe certification is required
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older & fluent in English.
- Must have reliable transportation as public transportation is not available to the airport for all shift times
- Must be available for a wide range of shifts including early mornings, late evenings, and weekends
- Must be able to obtain a Transport Canada Security Clearance.
Wage is $14 per hour plus health benefits, staff discounts and free parking.
Hudson Group doesn't care if you're traveling to Pasadena, California, or Poughkeepsie, New York, as long as you stop over in one of...