We are looking for individuals interested in future opportunities to join our sales team.
- University degree (a must)
- Completion of, or enrolment in, a financial services industry program (e.g. CSC, IFIC, CFA, CFP, CIM, etc.)
- Energy, focus and drive to achieve results. Be directly responsible for the success of your own territory
- Extremely strong sales aptitude – with a desire to drive and move market share
- Demonstrated passion for following and understanding capital markets
- Ability to build credibility and rapport with clients over the phone
- Strong listening and communication skills with the ability to simplify complicated financial concepts
- Ability to organize, prioritize and execute sales plans
- Experience working in the financial services industry
- Polished and professional personal presentation
What the job is all about:
Working in partnership with a District Vice President (Outside Wholesaler) and a Sales Coordinator, the District Sales Associate (Inside Wholesaler) proactively markets and solicits the sale of Mutual Funds to Investment Advisors and Financial Planners (Advisors) throughout the broker-dealer community. Through sales activities, the District Sales Associate cultivates and maintains relationships with Advisors in order to:
- Initiate and/or follow-up on sales calls, identify new sales opportunities and answer questions about Fidelity products and solutions
- Proactively cultivate new business and uncover sales opportunities within a geographic territory
- Provide in-depth knowledge of financial markets, Fidelity products and services, and the competitive landscape of Investment Products
- Discuss Fidelity’s broad array of products (i.e. fund objectives, asset allocation, portfolio construction, investment management process and strategy, taxation, and fund benchmarks)
- Maintain superior sales support and service by contacting Advisors with updates pertaining to the mutual funds they sell, handle inbound calls, prospect for new business and cross-sell on different products and solutions
- Provide value-added ideas and marketing support to assist Advisors in growing their business and client base
What you can expect from us:
- Great earning potential (competitive base salary and commission)
- Opportunity to participate in our Wholesaler Development Program (WDP), which prepares you for a career as a wholesaler
- Top tier benefits and perks including reimbursement for tuition, health and fitness club membership fees and computers for personal use
- Participation in a Sales Development Forum (SDF) (held in different cities)
- Annual National Sales Summit (held in Toronto each year)
- Monthly regional team meetings (RTM) with the opportunity to share best practices with other Wholesaling Teams
- A "Due Diligence" trip to Boston where you and advisors will have the opportunity to visit our world class facilities and meet with our portfolio managers
- On-going training to develop your knowledge of the markets, our products, your presentation skills, etc.
- Extensive client interaction primarily through outbound calls, and including road days, seminars, presentations, event hosting, client meals and entertainment
Please apply online with the following link:
No agencies or phone calls. Only candidates selected for next steps will be contacted.
By applying to this job, you are consenting to receive an automated acknowledgement of your application.
Indeed - 6 months ago
Fidelity Investments Canada ULC is part of the Fidelity Investments organization of Boston, one of the world's largest providers of...