District Manager – Western Canada
Department: Store Operations
Reports to: Vice President, Store Operations
Employment Status: Full-time
Number of Positions: 1
Due to continued growth and new store development, Bulk Barn Foods Limited is recruiting top talent for this exciting opportunity. Currently, we are seeking an experienced, energetic and self-motivated individual with a solid knowledge of all areas of retail store operations for a permanent full time position with our company.
The District Manager contributes to Bulk Barn’s success by leading store operations within an assigned district to create and maintain the Bulk Barn experience for our customers. A majority of time is spent developing store management talent, overseeing the district's store management workforce, making management staffing decisions, ensuring district-wide customer satisfaction and product quality, and managing safety and security within the district. As a District Manager you are responsible for modeling and acting in accordance with Bulk Barn guiding principles.
- Ensure stores are following Corporate policies
- Complete Standard of Operations Report (SOP) audits
- Complete Product Range Reviews
- Complete price checks in competitor stores
- Complete lightning visits several times per year to follow up on key responsibilities relating to the stores operation
- Work with franchised group to assess their strengths and weaknesses and implement action plans to help rectify any operating issues
Knowledge and Skills
- Post-secondary education in business
- Franchise/Retail (Food Retail) management experience ( 5 years)
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to develop, coach and build strong relationships with franchisees
- Strong operational skills in a customer-service environment
- Merchandising capabilities
- Fluency in MS Office applications
- Ability to meet multiple and/or conflicting deadlines
- Ability to travel occasionally or frequently depending on territory requirements.
No telephone calls please. No agency calls please.
Thank you for your interest. Only applicants who will be interviewed will be contacted.
BULK BARN restaurant, OTTAWA restaurants, BULK BARN reviews, (613) 761-6899, CARLING AVENUE, OTTAWA, best restaurants in OTTAWA, Food Store...