- Ensure stores meet the sales plan and effectively utilize available resources to maximize business opportunities and respond strategically and promptly to fluctuations in the business.
- Review revenues and expenses monthly; communicate financial results to the Store Managers.
- Ensure stores customer loyalty card sales’ goals are met.
- Ensure store teams execute strategic and successful Inventory Management, Flow to the Floor.
- Ensure the Management and Associate teams are prepared and suited to work towards meeting the sales objectives.
- Follow-up on wage control management thorough effective scheduling and a clearly defined strategic response to controlling wages as sales fluctuate.
- Ensure good recruitment and hiring decisions are made with a sense of urgency and a commitment to hiring the best talent.
- Responsible to ensure stores are well staffed with skilled and experienced team members who can meet company expectations.
- React with a sense of urgency to meet recruitment needs while utilizing all tools available.
- Ensure a commitment to retaining talent by creating an environment where associates feel valued and respected.
- Consistent and strategic commitment to succession planning and people development.
- Ensure all store teams provide customers with a memorable and enjoyable shopping experience at all times.
- Ensure store teams deliver proper presentation at all times, including the maintenance of a organized backroom and clean washrooms.
- Ensure all team members are committed to providing friendly and knowledgeable service.
- Respond appropriately to customer inquiries and concerns and makes decisions, whenever possible, in favour of the customer.
- Provide fair, ongoing and effective training and mentoring to all levels of the store management team so that they can successfully execute their jobs.
- Be committed to internal promotion and to developing the careers of the Sales team for both Management & Sales Associates.
- Hold their management teams accountable through a fair and consistent performance management process.
- Promote and motivate the store management team through Company contests and events.
- Counsel and effectively resolve team performance issues through effective coaching conversations conducted during store visits, using the performance improvement program and using other company resources.
- Is knowledgeable in and uses all available training resources to maximum benefit.
- Ensure the stores consistently meet and adhere to Health and Safety policy guidelines by creating a safe work place.
- Ensure that all visual merchandising and marketing strategies are implemented as per Company direction within required timeframes, to drive sales.
- Effective participation and execution of all visual merchandising launches.
- Ensures NCO Standards are met in all stores.
- Ensure stores achieve shrink targets and inventory results.
- Ensure Loss Prevention policies and practices are adhered to in order to reduce internal and external losses.
- Ensure Systems Policies and Procedures are adhered to.
- Effectively utilize time management skills to react with a sense of speed and urgency to get the job done promptly and efficiently while meeting the company objectives.
- Possesses a degree or certificate in Retail Management, Business Management or a minimum of 3+ years experience in Retail Management.
- Minimum 2+ years Fashion industry experience required
- Multi-store supervision experience is a must
- Effective leader and communicator who has the ability to demonstrate the Company’s values through their attitude and attire.
- Effective working in a team oriented environment but is definitely comfortable working independently with minimal supervision
- Possesses great time management skills
- Must have great verbal and written communication skills
- Must be flexible to travel