Remote Sites Western Canada
AB, NT, YT
About Sodexo “Make Every Day A Better Day”
Sodexo is the world’s leading provider of food and facilities management services with 12.5 billion dollars (Euro) in sales globally. Everyday, more than 380,000 Sodexo employees in 80 countries work to improve the quality of daily life for clients and customers in the communities we serve.
If you aspire to a job where your initiative and creativity will be highlighted every day, where your management skills will be recognized and if that's what motivates you, then Sodexo Canada has the position you are looking for. Our Remote Sites Division is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the role of District Manager. This role will require travel up to 65% of your time to ensure your remote sites are managed and client relationships are maintained.
· Deliver on defined sales targets for On-Site Service Solutions (food and facilities management services to ensure that Sodexo enjoys targeted aggressive and profitable growth within the Remote Site sector.
· Develop and implement a strategic plan to identify key areas of growth potential including identification, prospect qualification, organization survey, proposal development, proposal delivery and contract negotiation.
· Develop and manage a structured pipeline of new business potential using Sodexo’s sales qualification processes
· Establish and maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship resulting in highest levels of client and customer satisfaction and account retention, and future business growth plans
Growth and Development:
· Minimum of 10 years experience in management of quality of life services (food service, facilities management) as well as possess the ability to travel up to 60% of your time to ensure your sites are managed smoothly
· Experience managing remote teams in an Oil/Gas, Mining or Hydro segment is mandatory
· Business or Finance degree is required, working with budget, forecasting, finance data and planning, payroll
· Multi-unit management experience that embodies a strong safety culture
· Experience managing teams within a unionized environment is an asset
· Ability to analyze and interpret financial and other data
· Effective planning, organizing, and time management skills
· Ability to build strong business relationships with various clients
· Superior people management and people development skills
· Demonstrated track record of organic and sales growth
· Effective oral and written communication skills (Bilingual in French and English is an asset)
Serving Clients and Customers
Analysis and Decision Making
Quality Assurance and Safety
Drive and Dependability
*A wide array of interesting jobs *Nationwide locations *Tremendous growth possibilities *Continuous learning opportunities *Incentive Plans *Rewards & Recognition *Employee Benefits *Flexible Time *Discounts *Committed to People Development *Promoting Individual and Collective Achievements *Diversity and Inclusion *Corporate Citizenship *Hunger Fighting Initiatives *Environmentally Conscious………… To find out more, come visit us at: www.sodexo.ca