Supporting LAUNCH! you will be required to manage and motivate a team of Product Ambassadors ensuring that you leverage your team to meet and exceed program objectives. You will be geographically responsible for a number of locations that span across the Edmonton area including Red Deer, Grand Prairie, Leduc, Camrose and Prince George. You are passionate about what you do and committed to success. You are a self-motivated individual with strong organizational skills and the ability to schedule tasks and people in order to meet program goals. You possess a strong ability to pay attention to detail, adapt to changing dynamics and consider yourself to be a pro at multi-tasking
Detailed Description: (Responsibilities)
- Provide on-going and consistent field training to assigned product ambassadors to accurately evaluate current tools, communication practices / procedures, and recommended changes as required.
- Responsible for conducting on-going interviews and hiring of your team to ensure consistent coverage
- Manage all aspects of training and scheduling as well as completion of all reports and overall performance
- Administer all program requirements and manage daily administrative tasks as required
- Manage all employees including but not limited to disciplinary issues, absence management and performance
- Engage in client interaction with respect to client field personnel, field opportunities and solutions.
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy of all surveys and information from the field is met.
- Assist in the planning and execution of regional team meetings, and / or national meetings with an ability to assign responsibilities and hold delegated employees accountable
- Scheduling of product ambassadors through which the expectation is to achieve 98% or greater
- Ensure all compliance to Food safety standards
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2 to 5 years experience in a supervisory role managing a team over 100 in multiple locations; experience or exposure in a retail background is considered an asset
- Ability to lead, supervise, and head up a group of team members to achieve operational objectives
- Ability to interact with others inclusive of training, mentoring and coaching on an individual basis or in a group setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that fosters two-way communication
- Ability to react and adapt to change coupled with strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines in a stressful environment
- Proven leadership and management skills in building and retaining a large team
- Car required as there is travel required for the territory described and location visits
- Ability to work day-to-day from a home office
*Salary $40,000 - $48,000, including car allowance
We thank you for your interest in LAUNCH. Due to high volumes, we are not able to accept employment related phone inquiries, and only selected candidates will be contacted.
LAUNCH!...the ‘BEST’ place to work!
LAUNCH respects and celebrates the dignity, value and diversity of every individual
Indeed - 20 months ago
Founded in 2004, LAUNCH! is a brand communication agency with a core expertise in promotional and experiential brand campaigns....