Job Title: Dishwasher
Reports to: Restaurant Supervisor
Position Type: Full Time
The dishwasher is responsible for keeping the Kitchen area in a clean and orderly condition while following all guidelines set by Executive Chef. Ensure that all dish racks are filled for department staff.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Cleans and maintains all dishes, glasses/mugs, cutlery and cooking equipment for the restaurant, Lounge and Banquet hall and places appropriately
- Polishes silver whenever necessary
- Disposes of garbage accumulated in kitchen area
- Ensures Kitchen area is kept clean including the dishwasher/pot washer machines
- Adheres to all provincial health codes
- Must know how to operate cleaning equipment
- Performs other duties as deemed necessary
A strong teamwork attitude with initiative and motivational skills accompanied with prior experience is preferred. Attention to detail with thoroughness and work ethic is also needed. Physically you need to be able to bend, move and operate equipment at various heights on a day to day basis. Must be able to work in a fast pace environment.
The incumbent must obtain and maintain approval from the Manitoba Gaming Control Commission.
To apply, please reply with resumé OR drop off/mailt to:
Box 777, One Ocean Dr.
Scanterbury, MB R0E 1W0
We thank who apply but please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We take pride in providing outstanding guest services in a fun and inviting atmosphere. This is achieved by having a team that is energetic, enthusiastic and customer service orientated.