Key Responsibilities/ Key Success Factors
- Responsible for all aspect of manufacturing, assembly, production control and purchasing to achieve customer demands, quality and cost targets
- Develop and maintain a scheduling system and hitting on-time delivery
- Create a culture of teamwork, open communication, and Continuous Improvements where all employees become engaged to better the entire organization.
- Be an agent of positive cultural change who will engage employees in the implementation of Lean Manufacturing, and a visual factory
- Provide effective leadership and consistently improve manufacturing standards, utilization of equipment, facilities, and personnel to obtain cost reduction, and meet or exceed performance objectives.
- Lead and motivate the operations team to achieve aggressive goals.
- Troubleshoot production problems and champion preventive and/or corrective action. Implement changes to improve quality, simplify work and reduce costs.
- Be an integral part of the senior management team and make marked contribution to the company’s strategy development and execution
- Develop and track relevant Measures of Performance (Matrixes)
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience leading operations of a mid-volume high pace CNC manufacturing company.
- Experience in aerospace industry or similar high precision manufacturing environments are preferred.
- A proven record of implementing Lean Manufacturing principles, cellularrized work teams, Kanban, 5S, Kaizen, optimizing ERP; and other continuous improvement strategies.
- Versed in developing production schedules, budget control, work force requirements, and load vs. capacity modeling and tracking
- A successful track record of improving productivity, cost reduction while maintaining high level of customer satisfaction.
- A degree in engineering and/or advanced degree in Operation management are preferred.
Thanks to all applicants but we will contact only those who will be invited for an interview.