Montana First Nation
Director- MONTANA FIRST NATION INTEGRATED SERVICES DEPARTMENT (MISD)
Montana First Nation requires an energetic and motivated person who is interested in working as Director within a First Nations Community Human Services sector. This is a Full-time position (35 hrs/wk) with benefits after 6 months probationary period.
Key Responsibilities of Position:
- Provides leadership, fiscal management and oversight of Montana First Nation Integrated Services department
- Ensures long-term, short-term goals and objectives are met
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders to fulfill the vision and mission of department
- Oversee program management, Effective service delivery to members of Montana First Nation members, day to day management of financial, administrative and human resources service delivery, networking, developing partnerships, building capacity
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Social Work, Business Management, Humanities or Related field. Applicants with equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.
- 3-5 years of managerial experience, and experience Human Services, and working in First Nation, or with First Nation Communities.
- Strong leadership ability
- Strong financial acumen
- Knowledge in First Nation related issues
- Considerable Experience in Assessments and developing case/service plans
- Ability to speak comfortably in front of groups of people is required.
- Class 5 Driver’s License required
Special Requirements/Unique Aspects of Job
- Ability to work flexible hours as necessary
- Clear Criminal Record Check
- Own vehicle and ability to use this vehicle is required
Salary: Negotiable based on qualifications and experience
Closing date: September 15, 2012
Please forward cover letter, resume, and references.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Company Name: Montana First Nation
Available: October 1, 2012. Full Time.