We are looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join an award-winning Nationally ranked Real Estate Team located in Burlington. Full time role responsible for maintaining daily activity on all social media accounts, and in house graphic and creative design for web,print,etc. The successful candidate will assist in the review and redesign of all social media strategies currently in place.
This individual will be integral to increasing our social media & community presence, as an extension of our Brand and Innovation. Creation and cultivation of a community contact database will be essential to the position. Work may not be limited to the digital world; outreach with organizations may include presentations and meetings.
Wanted: A motivated self-starter able to work with little supervision. Organized and able to chase and follow-up. We are looking for someone who has a passion and enthusiasm for digital marketing as well as a love for being creative and leading edge.
- Strong organizational skills and experience in a fast paced administrative role
- Experience in digital marketing strategy and implementation including SEO
- Computer and Social Media technical skills
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing, latest trends, technology and best practices
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability managing people and external contractors
- Passionate and motivated person
- Ability to work within tight budgets and timelines
- Ability to problem-solve, excellent attention to detail and highly organized
- Outstanding relationship management skills, including the ability to work effectively with key internal and external stakeholders
- Candidates with degree in marketing, journalism or public relations preferred.
- Must be computer savvy with InDesign and Photoshop program knowledge
- Must have a solid understanding of the social media universe.
We are the award winning Rocca Sisters & Associates Real Estate Team.
Please submit all resumes in confidence. Only resumes with relative experience and background will be considered.
As one of Canada’s top real estate teams for Royal LePage, we always strive to provide our clients with family focused real estate support...