A pioneer in connected car technology, Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc. (IMS) of Waterloo, Ontario is dedicated to developing and commercializing real connected car solutions. The company’s innovative technology includes iLane™, an award-winning human machine interface for in-car media, messaging and location based services as well as DriveSync®, an M2M platform that powers usage-based insurance, road tolling and fleet programs globally. IMS’ unique approach uses both over-the-air and secure, in-car technology that allows drivers to access on-demand content from the cloud such as weather, real-time traffic and music as well as in-car content including emails, text messages and smart telephony apps from your smartphone.
Why join IMS?
- An innovative technology leader that is pursuing aggressive market growth
- A company committed to your personal and professional development and growth within the organization
- Comprehensive benefits (health, dental, vision care and employee assistance program), with no waiting period. Goodlife Fitness membership discount and more.
- Industry-competitive salary, vacation, and flexible work hours
- State of the art facility with free parking, close to walking trails, shopping, restaurants and summer outdoor markets
Who we are searching for:
As a key member of the Marketing team, you will provide customer-focused digital marketing support across a broad set of marketing activities and requirements, including web and digital property support, content marketing, SEO and SEM, social marketing, influencer marketer and digital lead generation. You are a creative individual, capable of taking our digital presence to the next level – with a proven success record of past experiences.
Working within our in-house, marketing agency environment, you will collaborate with team members and internal stakeholders to deliver high quality, fully integrated marketing solutions to support lead generation and sales pipeline initiatives.
The Digital Marketer will develop collaborative cross-functional partnerships with other departments including, and not limited to, Product Management, Business Development/Sales, Customer Support, Legal, IT, Human Resources and others.
Your role at IMS:
- Web expert capable of managing and further developing the branded presence of all IMS digital properties.
- Solid track record of using digital properties and channels to convert leads and further the sales pipeline.
- Well-versed in word-of-mouth marketing, including the development of social media marketing and monitoring as a lead generation and customer relationship-building tool.
- Proven content marketing experience including webinars, videos, podcasts and new media.
- Develop key digital marketing campaigns that are fully integrated with offline components and meet KPIs.
- Conduct and interpret all reporting and analytics for all digital activities, including. traditional web reporting and campaign ROI assessment.
- Solid knowledge of SEO and SEM best practices, including their execution and implementation across IMS digital properties.
- Experience with influencer marketing and the ability to use digital channels to build positive relationships with key targets.
Skills you bring to IMS:
- 5-7 years proven track record in a similar role.
- Possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Progressive customer-focused marketing experience with a pulse on the latest digital trends and marketing approaches.
- Showcases high initiative with ability to deliver solid work under tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Expertise with key online analytics tools including Google Analytics, as well as web tools such as Word Press.
- Strong, collaborative team player capable of adding value in a team-based agency model.
- A strategic mind that is both customer (B2C) and commercially (B2B) oriented i.e., must know how spending is linked to returns on investment.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of marketing automation best practices is an asset.
- Some experience with using digital channels for PR is a tremendous asset
- Experience with mobile digital properties, in addition to PC, is a strong asset.
- Ability to purpose copy for the web, also a tremendous asset.
- Preference given to candidates with prior experience within technology marketing.
Indeed - 20 months ago
A pioneer in connected car technology, Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc. (IMS) of Waterloo, Ontario is dedicated to developing and...