Are you a talented Graphic Designer looking for a fun place to work and make beautiful things in the process?
Awkward Media is a digital design agency on the up and up in the great metropolis we know as Toronto. In less than two years we have been able to lock down some of the most recognizable brands in Canada and now we need your help!
We're looking for a highly talented and motivated Graphic Designer intern who will ultimately earn their spot on this rapidly growing team of young professionals who have way more fun than they're supposed to. You will learn how this industry works, hone your skills and finally learn how to pronounce the word, 'Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis'.
Your responsibilities include:
- Materializing loosely based ideas or concepts into beautiful pixels.
- Contributing to the creative process.
- Directly corresponding with clients and managing projects.
- Working directly with our programmers to execute the intended solutions.
- Playing ping pong with passion and exuberance.
You must have a working knowledge in:
- Adobe Suite CS4 or above.
- Basic html and CSS
- Web design
- Print Design
- Arranging print files in the correct formats and dimensions.
Please mention your current availability in your cover letter. Candidates availability will be open to discussion.
Good luck and God Speed ladies and gents.